Salter Brothers is a reputable Funds Manager ensuring the financing of projects is optimised. We are able to provide senior loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, or joint venture equity into projects with owners and/or institutional equity partners.
For Salter Brothers, every project is unique.
The following general criteria can help you determine whether Salter Brothers financing might suit your project, however if your project does not need to meet all of these conditions, the more conditions that are met, the better.
- Developer equity contribution of at least 20% of total cost
- Complete projected capital stack at the start of fundraising
- Clear 5- to 6-year exit strategy for EB-5 investors
- Proven track record of similar successful developments
- Experienced project team – general contractor, architect, etc.
- Proven market demand with strong submarket fundamentals
- Zoning/entitlement approvals in place
- Groundbreaking projected within 8-12 months
- Strong government support and/or participation (can range from letters of support to actual financing, grants, or land contribution)